Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jesus said, Follow me

Welcome to my blog! I am not a pastor, preacher, or counselor. I am simply a follower of the LORD Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour. It has been a daily walk with the LORD for almost 4 years as I was born again May 22, 2007 and I am not looking back. God has done miracles in my life, healed me, transformed me, changed me, all by HIS word and HIS precious Son, the LORD Jesus Christ. I want to share with you what I have learned on this amazing journey, the hardships as well as the times of rejoicing. The truth and reality of the WORD of God as given to anyone who seeks God, has manifested in my life and I have had many prophetic visions and dreams that confirm the WORD of God is truth, and that the KING of KING'S, LORD of LORD's is COMING! and SOON! Please reach out to God today, allow HIM into your heart, into your life. Receive Jesus as your Lord and Saviour by accepting His Sacrifice and accepting His death, receive life, eternal life in, by, and through Christ Jesus. Prior to May 22, 2007 I would never have picked up a Bible to read it, would never have wanted a relationship with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. I was blind and ignorant to the "things" of God as spoken about in the Holy Scriptures. God would not have it that way, and opened my eyes and ears and heart to receive the truth! Praise GOD for eternity. I encourage you to look for GOD, seek Him, and He will show you His Salvation!

(Rom 10:8-13)KJV "But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;(9)That if though shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.(10)For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (11)For the scripture saith, whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.(12)For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.(13)For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

No comments:

Post a Comment